Monday, February 17, 2003

Crazy day today at church. I was up until 5am playing literati, a new game that Kristy introduced me to. Then at church, Josei and I laughed a lot at Rev Ryan's message. He was saying a lot of random nonsensical stuff. At nursery, I discovered that Heidi knows another word... fish. She kept pointing at the pictures of fish and the goldfish and saying something that sounded like "fwhish." Hehe. Then Heidi's mom gave me a Christmas gift even though it's already February. It's a handmade star-shaped ornament with a picture of Heidi on her first birthday. =D Anyways, after nursery, this random man told me that I had a flat tire. I didn't believe him at first cuz I refuse to allow such things like that happen to me. But yeah, it really was flat so TKD Andy had to come and change it since no one in my car knew how to. After I dropped everyone off, I went straight to Costco with my sister and Nancy cuz Nancy had to buy more meat for the bbq tomorrow. The wait for the tire change took about two hours so we decided to be ghetto funk and wander up and down the same aisles like 5 times getting LOTS of free samples. Then we felt guilty so we bought a pre-made chinese chicken salad kit and a bag of lettuce and made our own salad while sitting in the farthest corner of the concession food area.

Afterwards, I went bowling with the freshies. It was Josei, Jenny, Kristy, Kwansoo, Roy, Lori, Amanda, Abe, Danny, and Fred. I had a LOT of fun even though the freshies rocked us both games. haha. =] Then we went to In n Out and Fred told us about how he likes to cry and how he always tends to cry in "Pyun Gi" with Choi Jin Sil. Then we started speaking in Korean and started making fun of Roy and Danny for their minimal knowledge and pathetic attempts to speak our native language. Then we continued our fun night at Kristy's and watched Jacob's Ladder. That is one mind stimulating psychologically scary movie. I psyched myself out cuz I was trying so hard to follow along with the thought process that whenever something sudden would happen, I jumped or twitched or shrieked. Btw, Kwan and Fred are quite the movie buffs.

Oh, and the people in my car had a good conversation about Korean songs and groups. We discussed the old groups and how crazy good their songs still are. I remember having a similar conversation with Andy and Nancy on the way home from our boarding trip. Dang. Fred and I have some good taste in Korean music. We both know which songs are the og classics that are a must sing at every nrb opportunity. What a great feeling. =D

After the movie, the Roy, Kwan, Kristy, and I went to Safeway so that they could buy side dishes/desserts for the bbq tomorrow. I'm excited. I think it'll be a lot of fun. But now I must sleep to wake up in a few hours to help Nancy cook the obscene amount of meat we bought. hehehe. I can't wait. =]

...

lindurella: HAHAHAHAH!
Auto response from Kpxgrlx012: boweling =D
lindurella: u crack me up..
lindurella: boweling sounds like you're having bowel movements
lindurella: aka POOPING!
lindurella: AHAHAHA!

=/