Saturday, February 22, 2003

Happy 21st Birthday Nancy Kim!!

I first knew Nancy Kim as "tHaGiRaFFe" from those mass emails we all used to do in high school. I later had the privilege of meeting her up here in Berkeley when she approached me one Friday after FICB at Ghetto Durant. She wanted to know if I was me and when I said that I was, she was like oh, ok and then smiled at me. I honestly was a bit freaked out cuz she was this random tall chick who said she knew me, but then she explained that she went to Cerritos HS with Danny and that he told her to talk to me cuz I was nice. So she took the initiative and did just that. I'm glad she had enough balls to do so cuz now I have the honor of being good friends with the wonderful and beautiful Nancy Kim. May lots of love and blessings be with you today. =D