Today was Christina's wedding. She was my old Bible study teacher in high school. Words can't describe how truly beautiful she was and the whole wedding ceremony. I don't think I've ever seen a couple so much in love or so blessed by God. =D
Today was so great though. I saw all my old teachers and jdsns who I haven't seen since high school. It was towards the end of high school where things started falling apart and the majority of them all left OMC. But it was this huge OMC reunion today. =] I felt so old seeing Charles and Kathy with not only Calvin, but their new 18 month old son Caleb. Or remembering Solomon as a baby when he left, and now seeing him as David and Grace's adorable two year old toddler. They also have a newborn son Aaron, who is barely two months old. And everyone is engaged... Peter is engaged, Kani is engaged, Jenny is engaged, and my former APC at Unit 3, Christina, is also engaged. I ran into her today at the wedding and was completely shocked that she was there. It turns out that she was Christina's old small group leader when they were undergrads at UCSD. So ironic cuz Christina was my Bible study teacher my last couple years of high school. Another crazy story... Tom's brother, is engaged to Peter's finance's sister. So now all those rumors about Peter and Tom being homosexual lovers are finally dispelled. =D I had so much fun today... lots of emotions and tears but they were all very happy and very good. =]