Thursday, February 13, 2003

I just came back from a two hour meeting with Sewon, Basile, and Hyewon for the junior/senior fellowship. WOW. I'm really excited about it. I think it's going to be lots of fun and I hope that a lot of people will be able to make it. ACK! I'm so excited!!! ahahaa. =]

Today was a good day largely due to the beautiful rain.

I cooked dinner for Karen and Sewon today. Well, I mostly defrosted and microwaved a bunch of food. I was going to do this arduous task all by myself but they came early so they ended up preparing a large part of it. Haha. My mentality is so different from Karen and Sewon's. While I was going to microwave some ban chan, Sewon took out a frying pan and reheated the food that way. I must admit, the food did taste much better. =]

I also learned how to play Scrabble for the first time today. We wanted to play the famous speed scrabble but there weren't any directions to follow. I suppose that it was better that I started off with the og version though since the original way was already confusing enough. Scrabble is so HARD. I could only come up with two or three letter words. Sometimes four. *sigh* What a pitiful result from a Whitney and Berkeley education.