Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Yay for long talks. =D I just came back from a four hour long talk with Sewon and Karen. A list of the topics we discussed: food, potch, praise at ficb, praise in general, pastor eugene, our class, the ministry, the other classes, the guys in our class, marriage, boys, and our struggles/opinions/experiences/stories about all of the above mentioned.

*This is one thing Sewon mentioned that I really took to heart: Our walks with God basically determine how everything else in our lives play out. When our walks are strong and happy, our lives completely reflect that. Difficulties and struggles arise when we place anything else above our walks with God.

Earlier today before we went to study, Sewon and Karen and I played about an hour and a half's worth of Taboo. I love Taboo. It's so great playing with close friends cuz you can say the most random stuff and they'll still be able to get what the heck you're saying. Especially since every other word is always somehow related to food. =]

This is a new word I learned today in Taboo: hearse.
Definition: The vehicle that carries a coffin to the cemetary.
Example of the word in a sentence: Karen knew a girl in high school who drove around a hearse for fun.